Do you struggle with Adrenal Fatigue?
Some of the symptoms of Adrenal Conditions
Do you struggle to feel a balance in your body?
Are you having difficulty sleeping, racing thoughts, difficulty concentrating on tasks?
Are you struggling to have enough energy and difficulty with your weight?
Herbs to help the Adrenal Glands
Often these things can be adrenal glands that are out of balance.
When your adrenal glands are out of balance often your hormones become out of balance.
There are a few herbs that help to support your adrenal glands and we wanted to share a few of those with you.
Hi, I’m Mary Howard RN
With Powerline Health bringing you another episode of Essentially YOURS. Where we try to come alongside you in your busy life and give you a few extra tools to help you in your day.
- Licorice can
stimulatingthe adrenal gland, stimulating your body to have a healthy level of cortisol.
- Licorice Root can speed the repair of the stomach lining and restore balance there as well.
- There are more than 300 different compounds in licorice, some of which have antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
- Hawthorn has a history as the herb to strengthen your heart – both physically and emotionally.
- Hawthorn Berries are known to be vasodilators, having some blood pressure lowering activity by relaxing of the blood vessels farther from the heart.
- Because of
thisit is also used to reduce anxiety.
- It seems to lower cholesterol by increasing the excretion of bile, reducing the formation of cholesterol, and enhancing the receptors for LDLs.
Fennel is used for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, loss of appetite.
- Fennel can relax your muscles — including your digestive muscles.
- Fennel can helps regulate the Blood Pressure.
- Fennel can also be useful to flush out toxins and sludge from our bodies, thus helping to cleanse the blood.
A few Additional Herbs that Support the Adrenal Glands
Ginseng – helps with energy, blood sugar, memory and mood
Echinacea – Helps with anxiety and inflammation
Gotu Kola – Great to help with memory, focus and to fight fatigue
Ginger – helps with inflammation as well as improving Blood Circulation
St John’s Wort – Helps improve the mood, fight depression and elevate certain neurotransmitters in the body.
See our Article: Adrenal Fatigue and what you can do about it for more information.