Are You Suffering From Adrenal Fatigue?
Do you have so much to do but feel less and less effective at getting it done?
How about some of these symptoms:
- Mild depression or anxiety
- Multiple food allergies
- Sensitivity to fragrances and other smells around you
- Inability to focus on normal daily tasks
- Dry and or thin skin
- Low blood sugar
- Low body temperature
If so you may be suffering from Adrenal Fatigue.
Some every day things you can do to ward off Adrenal Fatigue:
- Eat very nutritious meals
- Avoid Sugary snack and sodas. Eat foods that are lower carbs and are a quality protein source. These foods will allow your blood sugar not to spike quickly.
- Eat raw fruits with the skins and vegetables to replenish your body’s nutrient stores.
- Don’t be afraid to eat foods with health fats in them. They are food for the brain.
Drained Adrenals causing Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome is very treatable
With natural remedies, giving your body adequate rest and a few supplements, a bit of planning and patience – everything in moderation – you will be well on your way to a natural Adrenal Fatigue Treatment 2nd to none!
Learn even more and watch our Video on:The Adrenal Glands.