- Add Thyme to your favorite daytime diffuser blend to promote a sense of alertness
- Add to your winter routine to support a healthy immune system*
- Provides cleansing and purifying effects for the skin
- Use one to two drops in place of dried Thyme in your favorite recipes
- Thyme has a stimulating aroma
- Naturally repels insects
Thyme is commonly used as a seasoning, but it also produces a potent essential oil that has cleansing and purifying effects for the skin; however, due to its high thymol content, Thyme should be diluted with a Carrier Oil before application. Thyme has specific chemistry that supports a healthy immune system.*
Add 2 drops to veggie capsules and take during winter time to support a healthy immune system.*
Use when gardening to naturally repel insects.
Use 1–2 drops in meat and entrée dishes to add a fresh herbal flavor.
Dilute with Carrier Oil then apply to targeted areas on the skin to purify and promote healthy-looking skin.
Purchase your own: Thyme Essential Oil
Contact Us to learn how to get this at Wholesale (25% off)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.