It’s Tuesday Tip-off! Sleepytime tea with Bergamot
Calming and soothing aroma of Bergamot Essential Oil
Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
Some of the uses of Bergamot Essential Oil are:
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser (1)
Primary Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil
- Calming and soothing aroma
- Provides skin purifying benefits
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
Get your own Bergamot
Do you have a favorite loose tea you like to use? These Tea Mugs with Infuser are so cool!