Frankincense Essential Oil has many uses
This precious oil has numerous uses
- For skin,
- healthy cellular function, and
- overall wellness.
- But did you know you can apply it after a long day for a warming, soothing effect?
- Use it under your feet after your workout to promote feelings of relaxation and relieve minor muscle discomfort following exercise.
Frankincense is excellent to use for Sore Muscles
- Use Internally – one drop under the tongue or 3 drops in a capsule.
- Add to an unscented lotion with Peppermint and get the deeper relief of soreness
A little know fact about Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense crosses the Blood/Brain barrier in the body. It penetrates deeper than many other oils. It also often potentiates the oils you put it with. So when you want deeper relief add a few extra drops of Frankincense to your favorite muscle tension essential oils.
#Frankincense #dToilsEveryDay #doTERRA