Do you have so much to do but feel less and less effective at getting it done?
How about some of these symptoms:
- Mild depression or anxiety
- Multiple food allergies
- Sensitivity to fragrances and other smells around you
- Inability to focus on normal daily tasks
- Dry and or thin skin
- Low blood sugar
- Low body temperature
If so you may be suffering from Adrenal Fatigue.
Some every day things you can do to ward off Adrenal Fatigue:
- Eat your 1st meal before 10:00 am
- Avoid Sugary snack, Eat foods and snacks that are a mix of Fats, Carbs & Protein so that your blood sugar changes are more gradual.
- Eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables to replenish your body’s nutrient stores.
Adrenaplex may be just the thing to make that difference. and give you the focus and energy you need back.