Healthy No-Bake Cookies
Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
From: Mama Z ‘s Kitchen
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup grass fed butter
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond butter
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ⅓ cup coconut palm sugar
- 3 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup gluten free quick oats
- * 1-2 drops peppermint essential oil
Bring to a boil the coconut oil, butter, honey, sugar and cacao powder.
Stir constantly and cook for about 1.5 minutes.
Remove from heat. Add and mix in vanilla.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Quickly spoon onto a baking sheet covered in wax paper.
Place in the freezer till hardened.
Store in the fridge.
Try not to eat them all at once!