Here is a super simple Garden Fresh Salsa Recipe that we have been making this summer:
3 medium sized tomatoes (one yellow tomatoe gives it a fun color)
- 1 or 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 to 1/4 of a Cayne pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 mild onion – chopped fine
- 1/2 clove of fresh garlic chopped fine
- Celery leaves or parsley copped fine (optional)
- 1 drop Cilantro Essential Oil
- 4 or 5 drops of Lime Essential Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
Stir and eat with your favorite corn chips.
Cilantro: Is helpful for cleansing and detoxifying. Can also Assist with digestion.
Lime: Supports healthy immune function and antioxidant support. Can positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties.